Tuesday 19 October 2010

Me?

During studying Interior & Spatial design in the first year, I realized that I am interested in making a normal space to a special space by using other sources. For instance, lighting, sound, atmosphere and etc. As like as human’s basic senses.

Changed space can make a different environment alone and surrounding atmosphere by feelings. For example, eco – architecture, recycling – architecture and etc. Like Tate modern building, it was just a factory but recently it changed to a cultural space and the surrounding environment also changed because of the changing.

Also, I am interested in making a building or space inspired from basic human body or other features’ body. Each live features can be a interesting inspiring idea. If I look and observe those things and I can find amazing forms that I could not find that until I look it carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment